a program to 'transcode' a MPEG stream. Some one says Womble can
do that? In simple terms, I want to take a MPEG-2 file, which
has AC3 audio on it, and re-encode the AC3 to MPEG audio, with
the correct delay needed. Can womble do such, and how?
Yes, please follow the following steps.
1. Put the video file on the Timeline's video
2. Press the Export button on the Toolbox
near the lower right (the red colored one).
3. Select "Custom" as the export template
and then click "Save".
4. Select the Audio page in the Export window.
5. Change the audio encoder parameters.
6. Select Monitor page and press Start.
Other FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)