Is there a way to change aspect ratio with
MPEG Video Wizard? I have a 16:9 clip that I need to convert to
First, please note that the editor selects the
display mode based on the coded information ("pel_aspect_ratio")
found in an MPEG video sequence header.
To change this flag, follow the following steps.
1. Put the video clip on the video track of the
2. Press the Export button on the Toolbox
near the lower right (the red colored one).
3. Select "Custom" as the export template and
then click "Save".
4. Switch to Video page in the Export window and
press the Expert button on the Video
5. In the Expert window, select the
desired aspect ratio flag from the PAR list and click OK.
6. Switch to the Monitor page and press Start.
7. Check the exported video file in the Input
Other FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)