|Support - EasySub - FAQ >4|
|4. How to open and save .srt subtitle files?|
Open .srt file into subtitle list.1. Open a video file or DVD movie.
2. Right click on the video display window and click Select subtitle,
or directly press button to open the Subtitle list manager.
3. Press Import... button to load a subtitle from an external file and add it to the list.
4. Select the subtitle in the list and press OK, so the subtitle is successfully imported.
Save subtitle list as a .srt file.1. Click button on the upper left corner of the editor.
2. Select SubRip Subtitle Files (*.srt) from the Files of type drop-down list.
3. Specify a file name and then click Save.
It may be helpful for you to read other closely related topics: