MPEG Video Wizard DVD works with a number of file types, some of which
are internal to the editor, and some of which are files that the editor
Please note that the file types list below are used not only
by the Project Manager, but also by other editor components.
- .wbp --- editor project file internal to MVW.
- .wbt --- text or graphic title file internal to MVW.
- .wpl --- list of editor projects used by Project Manager.
- .wbl --- list of video/audio/title clips used by Project Manager.
- .wml --- list of user selected video effects used by Project Manager.
- .mls --- list of video bookmarks used by Input Monitor.
- .wpk --- a special file that packs a complete editor project
to make it portable across different computers,
which is especially helpful for debugging and testing,
used by the Editor Project Package tool.
- .mbs --- a list of segment files each of which saves a starting file
offset and an ending file offset.
File types that are internal for DVD Maker:
- .wbd --- DVD editor project file.
- .wlt --- list of DVD editor projects.
- .mlt --- list of user-defined menu templates.