The simplest way to getting help about the usage of a control of
the Editor is to use the context-sensitive help button, by first
clicking the help button and then followed by clicking on the selected
There is a help page for each main control of the Editor.
They’re also a list of How-To documents, which explain most of
the common tasks of an editing session.
If you need additional help, please send your question via
or check out our web-site at
It may be helpful for you to read other closely related topics:
2. How to open an MPEG movie?
3. How to change playback speed?
4. How to jump to any frame in a movie?
5. How to select a video segment?
6. How to play only the selected video segment?
7. How to copy a video segment?
8. How to delete a video segment?
9. How to insert a video segment?
10. How to add transitions with special effect?
11. How to take a snap shot?
12. How to save a video clip?
13. How to select video encoder parameters?
14. How to save your editor session to a
15. How to schedule your save with a project
16. How to Display Encoding Frame Types?
17. How to use command line trim processing?